- Employees will self-screen daily for symptoms of illness, wear masks in guestrooms and public areas, and wash
their hands frequently.
- In addition to carrying out our usual high standards of hygiene, guestroom cleaning will be completed with
disinfectant after each party checks out. Windows will be left open after cleaning to improve air circulation.
- We will continue to follow
state and local requirements and recommendations, and update this protocol as necessary.
- We ask all guests to respect physical distancing guidelines and maintain at least six feet
of space between themselves and other guests not in their party, as well as our staff; given our motel setup and outdoor common
spaces, we expect guests will find this easy to observe.
- Check-in procedures will temporarily be conducted at the office door rather than indoors at the front desk.
- To minimize contact between our guests and our staff,
during stays of two or more nights, guestrooms will only be serviced upon request.
- For the health and safety of our guests and our staff, and in keeping
with California Department of Public Heath guidance, employees will not enter guestrooms while guests are present in the room.
If your room requires housekeeping or other in-room service, we ask that you please arrange to step outside and take in the
view of Morro Rock from our parking lot, or enjoy a stroll down to the waterfront or around our picturesque town.
- Our complimentary self-service ice offering will
be temporarily suspended.
- In keeping with California Department of Public Heath guidance, we reserve the right to cancel reservations
for parties with symptomatic guests.
Resources for Visitors